Brown Bears * Walrus *Seals*Puffins*Wolves * Whales
Alaska's Premier Brown Bear Viewing and Wildlife Photography Tours & Charters.
When Only the BEst Bear Viewing photography WIll Do !
"Life Begins At The End Of your Comfort Zone"
Aleutian Islands - Unimak Island
- Marine Mammals, Whales, Seals, Puffins, Birding,Walrus
- Full service lodge in Coldbay or Rustic Outcamps at Volcano Bay
- Brown bears, Wolf, Caribou,Foxes, Eagles.
- Access to Izembek* Unimak* Thin Point* Volcano bay* Coldbay
- WIldlife viewing without crowds-a private area all to ourselves
- Day boat charters, fly fishing & Flightseeing tours availible
- 5 day trips starting at $2995 * 7 day deluxe lodge-$4500pp
Izembek Refuge - Alaska Peninsula
- 600 miles from Anchorage via AK Airlines near Cold Bay AK
- Smallest and least visited of all Federal and State Refuges
- 195 Brownbears live in Izembek and surrounding area.
- 310,000 acres , 150 square mile Izembek Lagoon
- Entire Worlds population 150,000 Pacific Brant stage up in Sept-Oct ,Taverners Goose 55,000 Emperor Goose 7000
- Home to Southern AK Peninsula Caribou herd of 2700